“Petit Paris” French Bistro For Sale, Camana Bay
This long-established business has been operated by the current owner for over 2 years in which time it has built up a steady and reliable clientele with an enviable reputation for quality and service.
The business benefits the fact its location in the hearth of Camana Bay and accessibility as well as its excellent menu options giving the customer a wide and varied choice which includes:
• All the breakfast staples
• Paninis, Sandwiches
• Hot lunches
• Soups, Salad
• Savory Pastries, baked goods
• Cappuccinos, espressos
Giving the opportunity for the new owner to tweak the food offering further.
The site is in excellent condition with the added benefit of 10 internal covers and the potential for additional outside covers.
The business has huge growth potential and offers the opportunity for the new owner to take this busy site to the next level.
The business could easily grow by:
• Extending the current trading hours, opening for dinner
• Introducing a delivery service
• Establishing a strong online presence to take advantage of the huge working population in Camana Bay.
This represents a golden opportunity for either an individual or partnership looking for a business in this sector, the site has huge growth potential and an excellent trading history with business currently growing, a turn key opportunity.
The site is easily accessible on foot and by all modes of transport with plenty of free on street parking within the area.
Ground floor café Bistro ‘Petit Paris” located in Camana Bay.
• Main trading area
• 6 internal covers plus outsider seating
• Tables and chairs
• Drinks refrigerator
• Service counter with food display units
• Tiled rear wall with black board menu
• All shelving
• Storage units
• Stainless steel preparation tables
• Stainless commercial extraction hood
• 6 Burner Vulcan stove and oven
• Stainless hot food storage units
• Espresso coffee machine
• Fridge, freezers
• Microwave oven
• Stainless refrigeration units
The WC is located to the side of the courtyard, there is side access for deliveries and potentially parking for delivery transport.
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold opportunity with the current rent passing at $2796.00 per month with a 3 years remaining on a 5-year lease.
The opening hours are currently:
Monday to Saturday - 7.00 am to 5.00 pm
Sunday - Closed
The business is run and managed by the current vendors
Financial Profile: Upon request
For more information or to organize a viewing of the property please contact Valentino Salvi at 325-6372 or www. utopiacaymanrealty.com