Although, there are many real estate agents, only, a relatively, small percentage of these individuals, are elite, and serve their clients, and customers, consistently, with the utmost degree of relevant, professionalism! In order to achieve the results, and most desirable service, one’s clients need, and deserve, it’s important to identify, know, effectively use, and consistently choose the smartest PATHS, possible, to achieve, what might make a significant difference, for the better! Whether one wants to sell his home, and/ or, seeks to find the so – called, home – of – his – dreams, the choice of the agent, chosen, often makes a significant difference. Since, for most, the value of one’s house, generally, represents their single – biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to choose, wisely? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Pricing; priorities; planning; phases: Break the process – up, into phases, and identify, the wisest course of action! One’s level of strategic planning, and considering the potential ramifications, and alternatives, often, determines, which priorities, to pursue, and how to do so! Many believe, marketing and sales, is about price, and while pricing is significant, it must be considered, as it relates to the overall, marketing of a house!
2. Attention; action plan: It’s essential to proceed, with meaningful focus, paying, keen attention, to the options, and alternatives, and choosing, wisely! Before hiring your agent, discuss which options, make most sense, and strategically, determine the best action plan, to take, on the path, forward!
3. Teamwork; trust; trends; timely; time – tested: Effectively, marketing real estate, requires well – considered, prepared,. teamwork. To do so, the agent must earn the trust of his client, by a combination of his preparation and planning, quality strategy, using relevant trends, having the nerve to proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner, and, doing so, using a knowledge and understanding of the time – tested principles, which might make a difference, for the better!
4. House; home: When, and how, does a house, become a home? In most cases, homeowners consider it their home, while potential buyers, house – hunt, until they locate, the one, they believe, will be the home, of their dreams!
5. System; solutions; strengths/ stronger: Examine closely, the system an agent recommends, and the reasoning, why, he believes, it will introduce the finest solutions! Smart agents identify a house’s strengths, and weaknesses, effectively using areas of strength, while addressing, any perceived weakness! The path, forward, must be based, considerably, on making the marketing effort, stronger, and less stressful!
Buying and/ or, selling a house, can, either be, extremely stressful, or made easier, because a smart agent, chooses, the best way, to represent his client’s best interests! Choose wisely, because it is in, your best interests!