Although, there are many licensed, real estate agents, etc, the reality is, all agents are not created, or perform, equally! Since, for most Americans, the value of their house, represents their single – biggest, financial asset, wouldn’t it make sense, to carefully, select, and/ or, choose, the individual, who might best represent their interests, in the best possible way? Besides, the many skills, expertise, and experiences, a quality agent, should possess, and needs, to exceed his client’s expectations, he must have the quality of character, and principles, which differentiate, him, not merely by his rhetoric, and/ or, promises, but, rather, by what he truly, STANDS for? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it’s important to you.
1. Service; solutions; strength; stronger; selling/ sales: Your agent must prioritize, offering the finest service, to you, based on your personal needs, priorities, and situation! He must have the strength of character, to provide viable, quality solutions! This must make the selling potential of your home, stronger, and more meaningful, and bring about a sale, which produces the best combination, of, price, process, less stress, and bringing about the best deal, available!
2. Time – tested; timely; trends; training; teamwork: An essential responsibility of the individual, you choose, and hire, should be, training you, to join, with him, with the teamwork, which places you in the best position, possible! He must know, and use the time – tested, ideas, etc, and proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner! Recognizing relevant trends, and using the most applicable ones, differentiates an average agent, from the rest – of – the – pack!
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; articulate; actions; action plan: It takes a positive, can – do, attitude, combined with a well – developed, relevant aptitude, to make the finest representation! Both agent and client, must pay keen attention, and be prepared, by agreeing upon, and using the best possible, action plan, and taking timely, well – considered, actions!
4. Needs; nuances; niche: Agents must know, recognize, care about, and address the needs, and perceptions of their clients! They must identify the property’s niche market, and proceed, with the nuances, which might best fit, the specific set of circumstances, etc.
5. Delve deeply; discover; determine; deliver; dollars: You are generally, best represented, by someone, who delves deeply, in order to discover, and determine, the best course of action! Instead of over – promising, hire someone who will deliver, and bring you, the dollars, and other terms, you seek!
Know what you want your agent to STAND for, and hire the right person, to best serve and represent you! Protect your investment, reduce stresses, and choose wisely!
Added: by Utopia Realty
selling real estate